Each year on April 23rd, 25,000 passionate readers spread the love of reading by sharing free World Book Night U.S. paperbacks within their communities. The volunteer book givers each personally hand out 20 books to light or non-readers across America. That's half a million books shared on one day!
- To learn more about World Book Night U.S., click here.
- To be one of the first to know when book giver applications open and other World Book Night U.S. news, please sign up for our newsletter.
- To learn how to become a book giver, please visit our Be a Giver page.
- To learn how you can support us by spreading the word or through a financial contribution, please click here.
- To contact us, please click here.