World Book Night U.S. Giver Terms & Conditions
- World Book Night givers must be 16 or over on April 23, 2013 and must be a resident of the United States.
- World Book Night will deliver the books to your agreed pick-up point. It will be your responsibility to get your books and then distribute them.
- Any expenses incurred in collecting the books from the pick-up point and distributing them on World Book Night are the responsibility of the giver.
- World Book Night will do everything in its power to ensure that books arrive at pick-up points on time but can take no responsibility for books after they have left our distribution center and will not be liable in any way for any losses or damages.
- In order to facilitate the efficient distribution of books for giver collection, World Book Night will pass on your contact details to your pick-up point so they may contact you exclusively for the purposes of World Book Night book collection.
- The giver should take account of health and safety considerations when planning how to give the books; World Book Night accepts no responsibility for this.
- We do not endorse giving away books on private property without prior approval obtained by the giver.
- The books are not for resale. • Books may not be given out before April 23, 2013. • Givers commit to give their books to light or non-readers.